Geraldine Community Vehicle Trust
We are a Community Trust manned by around 35 volunteers and our office is job shared by one FTE employee. We are Total Mobility accredited
- Our fleet includes
- 5 Hi-Ace Toyota minibuses, including two fitted with wheelchair lifters
- 1 Toyota Ractis car
- 1 covered trailer (for luggage).
There are three parts to the day to day operation of the Trust:
- Day Taxi
- The day taxi is staffed by volunteer drivers, one person rostered on per day, transporting residents to and from and around the village during trading hours.
- On-Demand Passenger Transport
- This provides a service to destinations further away from Geraldine than the day taxi can undertake. Generally, this is to transport residents to and from Timaru or Temuka using our car or one of the other buses.
- Dry Hire of the Minibuses
- We provide the use of our minibuses for self-drive hire. Private individuals, local schools and preschools, sports clubs, rest homes, service clubs, and many other local organisations make use of our minibus hire facilities.
Further info and bookings
15 Peel Street, Geraldine 7930Tooltip Text
Within Geraldinethe village of Geraldine and the surrounding areas
Rental ratesfor other trips
- Call us for our rental rates.
- Phone 03 693 1007